Live Life Queen Size!!!

Friday, January 9, 2009

JUST LEARNT A NEW LESSON

JUST LEARNT A NEW LESSON
YES… I ve recently learnt a new lesson in my life…
People say that if u r really close to someone… if u really have a true friend… then that friend will always listen to u before u speak… he/she will always understand u even before u explain… but I personally believe that this is all false… all this seems gud in talks but this is something far from reality…
I don’t know if any of u might have experienced it or not… but since I have, I know how it is…
When u seriously need someone… when u desperately need to talk to someone… when u actually need a true friend… u have no one…
It’s just YOU and Ur LORD… yes, Ur lord… who’ll never leave u apart…
EXPECTATIONS for anyone can turn out to be troubles sometime…
If u keep ur expectations too high for anyone… it does become a problem at some point of ur life… the sooner we understand this, the better we can prevent the trouble…
If u expect too much from someone, its ur fault not his/hers.
I‘ll tell u how I learnt this lesson:-
Recently, I have been going through great stress in my life… and these are the times when u can expect ur friends to be with u… and u do start expecting too much from them… and there u go wrong… as I did… and wat was I left with… nothing but disappointment…
But never the less… I have finally realized that even if I have “nobody” with me… but I always have him… MY LORD… who’s always listening to me… caring for me…
SO… BELIEVING THAT IT’S BETTER TO LOWER EXPECTATIONS FROM PEOPLE THAN TO FACE DISAPPOINTMENT IN THE END… I have finally lowered my expectations from everyone…
And I feel much better now…
Nd, moreover… one thing that I would like to tell everyone is that… if u really need someone… don’t wait for the person to understand… just go and talk to him/her…
Don’t let a communication gap weaken ur relationship with anyone…
Though my friends didn’t understand me at this time of my life… but I still say that I have true friends… and the bestest friends… coz I know that if they had any idea about my condition… they would have always supported me… and they did support me…always… MORALLY…
But trust me people… if u really have someone in ur life who does understand u beyond ur words… then don’t, in any case, let ur relationship with the person weaken, in any way… coz that person must be MORE THAN THE WORLD… FOR U…

3 comments:

  1. Very true Dolly,
    there really comes a time when u hv no one beside u bt jst ur lord...
    no matter how many frds dya hv, or howevr strong ur frdship cud be... no one is there when u REALLY need a FRD...
    i've experiencd it once, nd hv learnt it, bt cud nt xpress, after reading ur blog, i realized tht this ws all i too wntd to say...
    bt now i don't want anyone to undrstnd, i dont wnt to giv ne explanations to ne one...
    i'll never do it to anyone in my life ahead too...i ne circumstance, cus i kno my lord will b there wid me always.. as he is wid everyone else too!

    -TANIKA,
    (a regular visitor on ur blog)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are right in some sense. But the fact is that even ur best frnds dnt hav enuf tym and yes we expect a far "too" much that they'll call us and share whts happning in thr syd..
    But sometyms even we cant express ourself in the required sense wich makes the othr prson evn more confused.. in ur case, i guess thats not applicable.

    so, just hold on to ur belief in ur lord.. cuz He provides yu the strength which ur frnds cannot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is true that expectations only cause sadness and hurt us if they remain unfulfilled. But is also natural to expect from others as human beings. As relationships become more strong people start expecting. However the catch is that sometimes the people from whom you expect may be genuinely in a position from where they cannot help. So in that case we should understand the situation and give them the benefit of doubt. Having said that if you can make yourself in such a way that you dont have any expectations from others then I would say you will be the happiest person in the world. I myself have tried all of this. I expected , I got hurt. But the fact is sometimes you need to also see the other side of the coin.

    I must say that you are very matured in terms of thinking. You are way ahead of your peers.

    ReplyDelete